El duro relato de una madre que hará que no dejes a tu bebé solo en la bañera
Una australiana ha confesado en su blog que su hija pequeña casi muere ahogada cuando la dejó en la bañera unos segundos mientras cuidaba de ella su hermano de dos años.
BLOGGED: "I'm sitting here sobbing great big fat tears. I've just done the worst thing. I am a horrible mum. Tonight, I put Harry and Aoife in the bath together, played with them for a bit, then remembered I had washing to put away. So I went around the corner just a few metres to hang up one of my husband's shirts. I didn't hear anything out of the ordinary, just a tiny bit of splashing. I went back to the bathroom maybe 15-30 seconds later (I really have no idea, it was very quick) and Aoife was under water flailing around. Harry was laughing. I grabbed her so fast out of that bath and held her to me...she was coughing and screaming. Harry suddenly realised she wasn't playing and his face fell..." Read more ON THE BLOG [link in profile] and please tag your fellow mamas below so everyone can be reminded 💕 #justblogged #ontheblog #mumoftwo #2under2
Una foto publicada por MeOhMy: raw&beautiful mum life (@meohmymum) el